Kohler Foundation, Inc. maintains this site ("Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Kohler Foundation, Inc.’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Kohler Foundation, Inc. are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Kohler Foundation, Inc. Kohler Foundation, Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Kohler Foundation, Inc.
2. While Kohler Foundation, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Kohler Foundation, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Kohler Foundation, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Kohler Foundation, Inc. nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Kohler Foundation, Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Kohler Foundation, Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Kohler Foundation, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Kohler Foundation, Inc. and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Kohler Foundation, Inc. or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Kohler Foundation, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Kohler Foundation, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Kohler Foundation, Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.