Three antique circus wagons became available to Kohler Foundation in 2011. These wagons were originally built for the King Brothers Circus (c. 1924) and are highly desirable examples of American circus history. The wagons were shipped from Pennsylvania directly to Wisconsin. The wagons were well cared for over the years, but still required extensive cleaning. A limited amount of conservation was done by Kohler Foundation preservation technicians under the direction of a professional art conservator. Circus World staff collaborated on the project.
The wagons are now part of The Wisconsin Historical Society's permanent collection at Circus World Museum.